1. Extract 1 teaspoon each juice of tulsi leaves and bel flowers. Add 1 teaspoon honey. Take twice a day.
2. Tea made by boiling 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (methi dana), taken twice or thrice a day provides excellent remedy. (A little honey or lemon juice can be added to improve the flavour).
3. Grind a few roots of the mango tree into a fine paste and apply on the palm and soles of the patients.
4. The neem leaf decoction taken with pepper powder lowers temperature.
5. ½ teaspoon ground pepper is mixed in warm water along with 1 teaspoon palm candy (sugar obtained from palm). This drink is taken at bedtime. w Fruit juice taken frequently.
6. Regular intake of a pinch of saffron (kesar).
7. Apply sandalwood paste on the forehead to bring the temperature down.
8. Boil 2 tablespoon fennel seeds (saunf) in 1 teacup water till it is reduced to half. Filter. Take 1 tablespoon every morning and evening for a few days. (This filtrate, when used to wash the eyes frequently, is reported to strengthen the eye muscles. It is a good cleansing lotion for inflamed eyes.)