Idiom of the Day
a storm is brewing
there is going to be trouble
A storm is brewing between the two government departments over the tax issue.
1. Clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water 2-3 times a day. Do not use soap.
2. Orange peel is very good in the treatment of acne. Grind the peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts. when oranges are not in season, you may use a powder of dried orange peels. For this, when oranges are in season, dry orange peels in shade. Powder finely in a grinder and sift it to make it a very fine powder. Store in an air tight bottle for future use.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) powder and apply on affected areas frequently. Sift the cinnamon (dalchini) powder to make it into a very fine powder.
4. Crush a fegarlic (lasan) flakes and apply on the face, once or twice a day. Swallowing 1-2 flakes of ragarlic regularly helps further.
5. Grind some neem leaves with water to a fine paste. Apply on infected area.
6. Make a paste of ½ teaspoon each of sandalwood and turmeric (haldi) powder in a little water and apply.
7. Grind some black cumin seeds (shah jeera) with a little vinegar (sirka) to a smooth paste. Apply on affected parts. cumin seeds