General Knowledge Questions Answers
161. Mallika Sarabhi is associated with which field?
162. After respiration the conversion of energy is mainly in which form of?
163. Who fixes the salaries and the allowances of the Speaker of Lok Sabha?
164. Which crop is grown in India mainly by dry farming?
165. Who was the first Englishman to preside over a Congress session ?
166. What is formed when white phosphorus is heated at 540 K in the absence of air?
167. When did Economic Community of Central African States came into existence?
168. In which year, some more commercial banks in addition to the first lot of 141 were nationalised in India?
169. The mapping of which part of earthis most difficult?
Interior of the earth
170. Which Urdu poets was invited, to the Second and Third Round Table Conference?
Musical Instruments - Flutophone:
Flutophones have a hole at the bottom; the thumb of the left hand is used to cover this hole when playing. The index, middle and ring finger of the le.. >>>
171. What is the connecting link between Annelida and Mollusca?
172. Howmnay subjects are in the Concurrent List?
173. A small weight is put on the pressure cooker. It increases the pressure of the steam. Why?
Area of contact is small
174. Which is the second most abundant metal in the earth's crust?
175. Which first movement was launched against the British in India?
176. When did East African Development Bank come into force?
177. Who has directed the film 'Sardar'?
178. What is also known as green protozo?
179. The tropopause occurs at the equator at a height of howmany kilometers?
180. Who was the British Prime Minister at the time of the Second Round Table Conference?
Benefits of Passion fruits - Valuable food medicine:
The juice of passionfruit is a valuable food medicine in the treatment of hyperacidity, gastric and duodenal ulcers. It should be taken in doses of fo.. >>>
181. Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
182. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
183. Which of the following is used as 'a moderator in nuclear reactor?
184. Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
185. What was the source of the blue gem stone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
186. Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which' country ?
187. In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of howmany players?
9 players each
188. The improper function of which results in condition 'Myxedema' in human beings?
189. In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
190. In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
Career Options After Graduation - Software Engineering:
Everyone is using computers today and working in the software industry is one of the best options for an engineering student. It is both creative and .. >>>
191. Who was the Chairman' of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
192. Which element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
193. When had India a plan holiday?
After the drought of 1966
194. How are Latitude and Longitude?
Perpendicular to each other
195. Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
196. Which book is authored by V.S. Naipaul ?
A House for Mr. Biswas
197. Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
198. Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
Right to freedom
199. The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
200. What was the script used in the earliest Tamil inscriptions?
Favourite Christmas Movies
Most Influential People in the World
Swimming Tips for Beginners
Most Popular Superstitions Around The World
101 Ideas to Show Your Love
Tips to succeed in GATE Exam
Amazing Natural Places in the World
The Door to Hell Turkmenistan
In a story that recalls the creation of the Fly Geyser, the Door to Hell in Turkmenistan s Karakum Desert has been burning brightly for over 40 years, ever since geologists tried to burn off natural gases discovered when drilling at the site.