161. Mallika Sarabhi is associated with which field?
162. After respiration the conversion of energy is mainly in which form of?
163. Who fixes the salaries and the allowances of the Speaker of Lok Sabha?
164. Which crop is grown in India mainly by dry farming?
165. Who was the first Englishman to preside over a Congress session ?
166. What is formed when white phosphorus is heated at 540 K in the absence of air?
167. When did Economic Community of Central African States came into existence?
168. In which year, some more commercial banks in addition to the first lot of 141 were nationalised in India?
169. The mapping of which part of earthis most difficult?
Interior of the earth
170. Which Urdu poets was invited, to the Second and Third Round Table Conference?
171. What is the connecting link between Annelida and Mollusca?
172. Howmnay subjects are in the Concurrent List?
173. A small weight is put on the pressure cooker. It increases the pressure of the steam. Why?
Area of contact is small
174. Which is the second most abundant metal in the earth's crust?
175. Which first movement was launched against the British in India?
176. When did East African Development Bank come into force?
177. Who has directed the film 'Sardar'?
178. What is also known as green protozo?
179. The tropopause occurs at the equator at a height of howmany kilometers?
180. Who was the British Prime Minister at the time of the Second Round Table Conference?
181. Alpha-keratin is a protein present in which thing?
182. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held?
183. Which of the following is used as 'a moderator in nuclear reactor?
184. Which planet looks reddish in the night sky?
185. What was the source of the blue gem stone, lapis lazuli, for the people of Harappan culture?
186. Sachin Tendulkar scored his 100th international century against which' country ?
187. In baseball, the two opposing teams consist of howmany players?
9 players each
188. The improper function of which results in condition 'Myxedema' in human beings?
189. In 1610, Galileo Galilei discovered four moons of which planet?
190. In the Vedic society, which was the term used to denote a group of families?
191. Who was the Chairman' of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
192. Which element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially?
193. When had India a plan holiday?
After the drought of 1966
194. How are Latitude and Longitude?
Perpendicular to each other
195. Which Philosophy holds that the world is created and maintained by Universal Law?
196. Which book is authored by V.S. Naipaul ?
A House for Mr. Biswas
197. Which can be used for biological control of mosquitoes?
198. Which proclamation of National Emergency automatically suspends?
Right to freedom
199. The latitude of a place is the same as which place?
200. What was the script used in the earliest Tamil inscriptions?
General Knowledge 2013 - 35
Quantitative Aptitude - Test-12
Quantitative Aptitude - Test-01
English Question Answer
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Standard English Grammar Test
Basic English Usage
Elementary English Grammar Test