General Knowledge Questions Answers
121. What is the highest denomination of currency notes in circulation as legal tender in India at present?
122. Pollination takes place with the help of bird, what is called?
123. The Lok Sabha Secretariat comes under the direct supervision of which ministry?
Ministry of Human Affairs
124. Narmada river originates from Amarkantak in which state?
125. Which upheaval took place in Bengal immediately after the Revolt of 1857 ?
126. Which thing acts as an antidote to HgCl2 poisoning?
White of egg
127. Who has directed the film 'Little Buddha'?
128. The United Nations declared 2014 as the International Year of which thing?
129. Which is the largest mustard oil growing state?
130. Which revolts was made famous by Bankim Chandra Chatterjee in his noval Anand Math ?
Mountain Ranges You Need To Visit - Carreg Cennen Castle from Trapp:
Explore the lanes around theCarmarthenshirehamlet of Trapp, and gaps in the hedgerows reveal glimpses of the enigmatic ruins ofCarreg Cennen, on the e.. >>>
131. Which animal lays eggs and does not produce young ones directly?
132. What is the maximum number of representatives of the States in Lok Sabha?
133. Which satellite is used in ship-to-shore and shore-to-shore and shore-to-ship communication?
134. Which state has the largest net irrigated area?
135. By whom was the Indian Independence League set up?
Ras Behari Bose
136. Among Indian Economists who had done pioneering work on National Income ?
V. K. R. V. Rao
137. When is International Youth Day, recognized by the UN observed?
138. How many pair of heart is found in an earthworm?
139. Which is not a landform, which results due to rejuvenation of a river?
140. Quit India Movement started after the failure of which proposal?
People With Incredible Talents - Ho Eng Hui Has a Finger of Steel:
Ho Eng Hui is the worlds best freehand coconut cracker, which is apparently a thing. Hui can puncture the incredibly hard outer shell of a coconut wit.. >>>
141. In which year, African Export and Import Bank came into existence?
142. Which is known for extensive tropical rain forest?
143. Which transferred his capital from Patliputra to Vaishali ?
144. What is the principal structural elements of a living cell?
145. In which year was the first no confidence motion moved in the Lok Sabha after independence?
146. One calorie is the heat required to raise the temperature of 1g of water by how many degrees?
147. When was petroleum discovered first in commercial quantities in India?
148. Who was not a contemporary of the 'Other three?
149. When is World Hospice and Palliative Care Day observed?
150. From where does the National Stock Exchange functions?
Interior Design Ideas - Chelsea kitchen:
Downsizing from a bigger flat meant decluttering for established interior designer Ann Boyd. That is a discipline but it is also a joy, she says. The .. >>>
151. What is known as power house of cell?
152. How many number of atomic power plants existing in India today?
153. Which ancient Mahajanapadas was located on the bank of Yamuna ?
154. By whom was the idea of the Constitution of India first of all given?
M. N. Roy
155. To whom the credit for the discovery of transuranic element goes?
156. When is World Development Information Day, recognized by the UN is observed?
157. On which date does Summer Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere occur?
158. Who were the originators of the Dravidian style of architecture and sculpture in South India?
159. How many medals did P.T. Usha win at the Xth Asiad?
160. What is the role of in the rabbit and horse, the appendix?
It helps in digestion of cellulose
Cutest Animal Facts
Top Players in MLB History
Benefits of Swiss Chard
Most Amazing Water Slides In The World
101 Ideas for Cooking
Rules to play Darts
Precautions while using Computer and Laptops
Part of your weekly routine should be to inspect and clean the air vents in your laptop. Forced air dusters can be used to keep the air vents clean and free from debris. Its important to know that you should never push anything into the air vents.