General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions
General Knowledge Questions Answers
81. Before 31st August, 1965 how many members were in the Economic and Social Council?
82. Which industry uses mica?
83. Who was the first Indian to become the member of British Parliament?
84. In which year was the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) founded?
85. White lung disease is prevalent among the worker of which industry?
86. Who decides about the reasonableness of the restrictions placed on Fundamental Rights?
87. Why is Los Angeles is famous?
For film studios
88. Who said, “Good government was never a good substitute for self government” ?
89. When Metal carbonate reacts with dilute acids, what does it forms?
90. What is the effect of inflation on tax revenue results in a situation?
Myth about Aging - Muscle Loss Is Inevitable:
Once you hit 40, you can expect to begin noticeably losing muscle mass with each passing year A Canadian study comparing active adults between the ag.. >>>
91. When is World Post Day, recognized by the UN observed?
92. The Kiel Canal links which seas?
North Sea and Baltic Sea
93. Who had founded the Theosophical Society in the United States of America?
94. Which group contains only antibiotics?
Penicillin, tetramycin, streptomycin
95. By whom is the Separation of the Judiciary from the Executive enjoined?
96. How is the electric potential at the centre of a charged conductor?
Same as on the surface
97. On which river are Victoria Falls in Africa located?
98. In which year did Mahatma Gandhi enter into freedom struggle in India?
99. Feroz Gandhi Award, is given for outstanding performance in which field?
100. What is the inflation experienced in the country at present?
Benefits of Peaches - Peach Leaf:
Theleavesof the peach tree are beneficial for the treatment of coughs, bronchitis and abdominal disorders. They possess detoxifying, laxative, and diu.. >>>
101. Who became the youngest Grand Master of India?
102. Which was the first Indian woman to scale Mount Everest?
103. Which is the scientist who explained about blood circulation for the first time?
104. Among sources of power, India has largest reserves of which thing?
105. Which Europeans, were the last to come to pre-independence India as traders?
106. Ministers in a State get salaries, by whom is it as determined?
107. Which is used to remove astigmatism for a human eye?
108. Through which methods is the national income of India estimated mainly?
Production and income methods
109. Which is the most important coal field of India?
110. When did the British Government start ruling India directly?
After Sepoy Mutiny
Ice Cream Flavors - Sauerkraut Sherbet:
Jams and preserves may be used to flavor sorbets and Frenchice creams, but theyre more ...as zucchini or jalapeno pepperice creamandsauerkraut sherbet.. >>>
111. Who is the world's first woman cosmonaut?
112. Iris has no pigment in which people?
113. Who is the longest serving Chief Minister in India?
114. 'Parsec' is the unit of measurement of which distance?
115. Which Indus citiy was known for water management?
116. Mixture of which pair of gases is the cause of occurrence of most of the explosions in mines?
Methane and air
117. Where is Davos, the venue of the annual meeting of World Economic Forum, located?
118. During whose viceroyalty was the system of Budget introduced in India?
119. The light coming from stars gives the idea of their which quality?
120. The vedic deity Indra was the god of which thing?
Rain and thunder
English Grammar Test
1000+ multiple choice questions with answers. Great tool for GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GMAT, MBA, etc.