General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions
General Knowledge Questions Answers
41. Which substance found in blood which helps in cloting?
42. How can a major portion of the Constitution be amended?
By two-thirds majority
43. What is the product of the time period of a wave and its frequency?
44. Which is the major oil producing area in U.S.A.?
45. Who contributed the Chalukya in Western India?
46. When was Lake Chad Basin Commission founded?
22nd May, 1964
47. The popular TV. serial 'Neem ka Ped' was written by which author?
Rahi Masoom Raza
48. Which Constitutional Amendments banned the floor crossing in Parliament?
49. Which country leads the world in the export of oil?
50. The Kalachuri era counted from A.D. 248 what was mostly in currnet?
Home Makeover Ideas - Add Interest with Decorative Trim:
The designer of this room added trim to the bottom of a basic sofa to dress it up and used a mix of custom pillows to pull colors from around the room.. >>>
51. What is the name of the scientist who stated that matter can be converted into energy?
52. By whom was the first estimate of national income in India made?
53. 'Asian Drama', by Gunnar Karl Myrdal, is a book on which subjects?
54. Where do the Earthquakes rarely occur?
55. Kamarupa is the old name of which state?
56. What is in a healthy person rate of heart beat on one minute?
57. When is the Constitution of India designed to work as a unitary government?
In times of Emergency
58. With the rise of temperature, what happens in the speed of sound in a gas?
59. Mostly in which region do Earthquakes and volcanoes occur?
Folded and faulted region
60. Which region of northern India was not included in the empire of Ala-ud-din Khalji ?
Amazing Science Images You Must See - Vanishing Water:
Like something out of a fantasy land, the Icelandic waterfall Gullfoss pours nearly 5,000 cubic feet (140 cubic meters) of water over its edge each se.. >>>
61. Why are the Fundamental Freedoms under Article 19 suspended during emergency?
War or external aggression
62. Which acid is used in synthetic lemonade?
63. Economic Planning is a subject of which list?
64. What is the position of Indian Railways network in the world?
65. Who identified the name Sandrocottus as Chandragupta Maurya?
66. Central Arid Zone Research Institute is located in which state?
67. Which primate is nearest to modern man ?
68. What does the theory of Fundamental Rights imply?
69. Which is the correct sequence in terms of descending values of Albedo?
Snow, forest, water
70. During the Mughal rule, by which name was the copper coin known?
Ways to Overcome Anger - Seek Closure Solve the Problem:
To the best of your ability, do not drag anything on for the sake of winning or being right; its not healthy for anyone involved.
Just because we surr.. >>>
71. At absolute zero temperature, what will be the kinetic energy of the molecules?
72. Where is the headquarters of Oil and National Gas Commission?
73. By which ministry is Economic survey published?
Ministry of Finance
74. Which is the instrument that measures air pressure?
75. The Battle of Khanwa in 1527 was fought between which rulers?
Babur and Rana Sanga
76. Middle ear is not found in snake. Through part do they receive sound?
77. In which of the Parliamentary Financial Committees is the Rajya Sabha not represented?
78. By whom was the quantum theory first enunciated?
By Max Planck
79. Which river emerges from Amarkantak plateau in Madhya Pradesh?
80. 'The world is God and God is my soul' In which is the philosophy contained?