General Knowledge Questions Answers
1. How can Permanent hardness of water be removed?
By adding washing soda
2. The Sun City is located in which continent?
3. Which situation makes a firm most efficient?
Lowest average costs
4. On the shore of which counrty cold currents have cooling effect?
5. Which pioneer was in preaching Nirguna Bhakti in medieval India?
6. Which animal have no blood but they respire?
7. Who is known as the Father of the Indian Constitution?
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
8. To an observer on the lunar surface, during the day time, how will the sky appear?
9. The important fishing areas called Grand Bank and Georges Bank located in which region?
10. Which lady wrote a historical account during the Mughal Period?
Mountains in India - Trisul:
Trisul is a group of three Himalayan mountain peaks of western Kumaun, with the highest (Trisul I) reaching 7120m. The three peaks resemble a trident .. >>>
11. Among the SAARC country, which is the most densely populated country?
12. What is the total number of judges of the International Court of Justice (ICJ)?
13. What is known as venus's flower?
14. Sunda Trench lies in which ocean?
15. Between which the Battle of Khanwa was fought?
Babar and Rana Sanga
16. By which is in In practice the policy of the Government shaped?
17. What is Electromagnetic radiation with maximum wavelength?
18. During which prime minister was the strategy of Rolling plan was adopted?
19. Aravalli ranges are an example of which mountains?
20. Which war was ended by the Treaty of Madras?
First Mysore war
Mango Varieties - Himsagar:
A variety grown in West Bengal but not very well-known outside of this region. Its a thin-skinned cultivar with smooth, silky flesh and sweeter than m.. >>>
21. Who was the only Indian woman who became President of WHO?
Raj Kumari Amrit Kaur
22. When water is heated from 0 degree C to 20 degree C, how does its volume change?
It shall increase
23. Which is a form of heart disease in which blood supply to the heart is inadequate?
24. Which natural region is best known for the production of grapes?
25. Which is an example of Mauryan art ?
Bull capital, Rampurva
26. To whom does UPSC submit its annual report on its work?
The Union Home Minister
27. What are soaps?
Sodium or potassium salts of heavier fatty acids
28. In India, in which was the service tax first introduced?
29. Which country is well known for diamond cutting industry ?
30. At the instance of which rular was the Kallashanath Temple at Ellora excavated?
Healthy Foot - Check with your doctor:
Have your doctor check your bare feet and find out whether you are likely to have serious foot problems. Remember that you may not feel the pain of an.. >>>
31. Which is the first geostationary telecommunication satellite of India?
32. Which animal breathes through the skin?
33. Under whose signature are the members of All-India Services appointed?
34. Which country are World's leading producer of fertilizers?
35. Where is the temple of Angkorvat?
36. If the angle between two plane mirrors is 60°; then how many number of image will be formed?
37. Late Raja Ravi Verma, was an eminent figure in which field?
38. Under which do all taxes come?
39. Which is the largest temperate desert of the world?
40. In whose rule was Islam, as the state religion, abolished?
Famous Markets Of India
Chhath Puja Celebration
Awesome Modular Kitchen Designs
Tips for Best Student in the class
Incredible Sea Arches Around the World
Roads to the End of the Earth
World Heritage Sites of India
AJANTA CAVES MAHARASHTRA
These caves include paintings and sculptures described by the Archaeological Survey of India as the finest surviving examples of Indian art, which are masterpieces of Buddhist religious art.