How much do you know about 1905?
1. On Sunday January 22nd, Russian imperial troops fire on a peaceful crowd of protesters in St. Petersburg, killing 105 and wounding several hundreds more. This becomes known as ?..?
2. The sailors mutiny in which battleship in Odessa?
3. The first actor to receive a knighthood dies.What is his name?
4. How are the group of French artists led by Henri Matisse known?
5. Franz Lehar produces his most famous operetta.What is it called?
6. The plays Man and Superman and Major Barbara premiere.Which Irish playwright wrote them?
7. Which distinguished American statesman and Ambassador to Great Britain dies at 67?
8. What is the name of the battle in which the Japanese navy annihilates the Russian fleet?
9. Which Spanish born American philosopher, poet and writer publishes Life of Reason?
10. Name the two new provinces officially formed in Canada.
11. War between Japan and Russia ends with which U.S.-mediated peace treaty?
12. Death of which Irish-born doctor and philanthropist?
13. What is the name of Albert Einstein earth shaking paper, published this year?
14. Work begins on the Singer Tower in New York designed by which architect?
15. Revolution breaks out in which country?