How much do you know about 1903?
1. Emmeline Pankhurst establishes an organisation to campaign for female suffrage.What is it called?
2. A Scottish born chemist is awarded the Nobel prize for the discovery of krypton and xenon gases.Who is he?
3. The first narrative feature film is made.What is its title?
4. Which famous French literary award is made for the first time?
5. The first professional baseball World series is won by which team?
6. In the U.S.the first of a famous make of motorcycles takes to the road.What is it called?
7. The first crossing of the continental U.S. by car is made. How many days does it take?
8. Which great French impressionist dies at the age of 73?
9. June 10th - King Alexander and Queen Draga of which country are murdered?
10. Foundation of which motor manufacturing company takes place?
11. Which American artist and portrait painter dies at the age of 70?
12. The first heavier-than-air flight is made by whom?
13. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel prize, sharing the 1903 prize for Physics with her husband and another colleague?
14. The first motor driven taxi cabs take to the streets of which capital?
15. At its London congress, the Russian Social Democratic Party splits into two factions; the Mensheviks, and which other?
Benefits of Mustard Seeds
Warming and stimulating
Mustard is warming and stimulating to the digestive system. It makes food taste better, and helps you to digest your food as well. The pungent taste and aroma of mustard might be best known here in North America for its iconic pairing with hot dogs and summer barbecues, however, the ancient Greeks had a better understanding its true medicinal value and attributed its discovery to Asclepius, demigod of medicine and healing.