How much do you know about proverbs? (1)
According to collective wisdom: 1. Who makes the best gamekeeper?
2. To where do all roads lead?
3. What does nature abhor?
4. If you sing before breakfast, what will you do before supper?
5. What is the mother of good luck?
6. In what is the proof of the pudding?
7. Out of what can you not make a silk purse?
8. What is its own reward?
9. With what is the road to hell paved?
10. How do still waters run?
11. For what purpose should you save your breath?
12. A fair exchange is no what?
13. What is as good as a feast?
14. What should he have, that sups with the devil?
15. What is knowledge?
This zebra houseplant is known for its large shiny leaves and dark green foliage deeply veined in white or yellow, reminiscent of zebra stripes. Their brightly colored flowers and bracts make for a prized display. They're usually pretty small at the time of purchase and many indoor gardeners consider them a short lived friend.
Because they are tropical, zebra plants prefer warm climates and will do well in average household temperatures around 70°F (20°C) and around 60°F (15°C) at night if they are kept out of drafts. They do need high humidity. Setting their pot on a tray filled with pebbles and water or regular misting should be an integral part of how to care for a zebra plant. Don't let the soil completely dry out, but water a little less frequently.