How much do you know about Association football? (15)
1. Which English Premier Division club plays its home games at The Stadium of Light?
2. What year were caps first awarded to English players chosen for international duty?
3. In 1894 one club supplied all eleven players for an England v Wales match. Which club?
4. England's first away defeat in an international came in 1929.Who was the opposition?
5. England's first home defeat in an international came in 1953.Who was the opposition?
6. Who was elected the first European Footballer of the year in 1956?
7. Which English League team play its home games at the Modejski Stadium?
8. Who was elected the first World Footballer of the year in 1991?
9. In 1998, 1999 and 2000 the Professional Footballers Association and the Football Writers agreed on their Player of the Year. In 2000 it was Roy Keane, in 1999 it was David Ginola.Who was it in 1998?
10. Which two teams qualify to play in the English Football Association's Charity Shield match?
11. Who was the first player to be sent off in an FA Cup final?
12. Who was the Manchester City goalkeeper who broke his neck in the 1956 FA Cup final?
13. Two non-league clubs have participated in every FA Cup competition since 1872.One is Maidenhead,What is the name of the other?
14. In which World Cup competition were England put out in the first round by the USA, 1-0?
15. In which country other than England and Scotland are there two league teams called Everton and Rangers?
Lactation in mothers
1. Frequently, cook unripe papayas (kacha papita) and eat.
2. ½ teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) taken every night along with 1 cup milk.
3. Mix together 1 teaspoon each cumin (jeera) powder & sugar and take with warm milk after dinner every day for a few days.
4. Boil 2 teaspoon cumin (jeera) seeds in ½ cup water. Filter. Mix in ½ cup milk and 1 teaspoon honey. Drink once a day for a few days.
5. Boil 2 teaspoon fennel seeds (saunf) in barley water and take twice or thrice a day.
6. Grind a handful of bitter gourd (karela) leaves into a fine paste and apply on breasts.