How much do you know about Association football? (9)
1. For what trophy do the South American nations battle it out every two years?
2. Which nation won the South American Championship in 1997 and 1999?
3. Since the South American Championship was inaugurated in 1910 through to the end of the 1999 season, it has been dominated by two national teams. One is Argentina with 15 wins.Who is the other,with 14 wins?
4. Who were the winners of the Copa Libertadores in 2000?
5. Which team won the Copa Libertadores four years in succession, 1972-73-7475, also winning the World Club cup in '73?
6. The African Nations Cup was born in 1957 and is now staged every two years. Which national team won it in 2000?
7. Between 1957 and 2000, only one nation has won the African Nations Cup five times.Which one?
8. The African Champions (club) Cup has been staged every year since 1964.Who were the winners in 2000?
9. From 1964 to 2000 only one club has won the African Champions Cup four times.Who?
10. What is the African equivalent of UEFA and when was it formed?
11. In what year was the African Cup Winners Cup launched ?
12. Between 1956 and 1996 two national teams have won the Asian Cup three times.One was Saudi Arabia.Who was the other?
13. The Central American Championship was inaugurated in 1941. In 1991 it became the CONCACAF Gold Cup.What is it known as today?
14. Clubs from which country have been most successful in this competition?
15. What is the Central American, Caribbean and South American club championship trophy?
Benefits of Fenugreek Seeds and Leaves
Fenugreek seeds or methi contain proteins and nicotinic acid which are a great source for hair growth. It contains large amounts of lecithin which makes our hair healthy and strong, and hydrates the hair. It helps to reduce the dryness of the hair, cures dandruff, conditions the hair, keeps the scalp cool and treats a variety of scalp issues. It is highly effective against hair fall and provides strength from the roots.