How much do you know about quotes, ad libs and observations? (1)
Who said: 1. 'It's true that money can't buy you friends. But it gets you a better class of enemy'?
2. 'I always wait for The Times in the morning. I look at the obituary column, and if I'm not in it, I go to work'?
3. 'I don't know what else I could do but pretend to be an actor'?
4. 'I'm no actor, and I've 64 pictures to prove it'?
5. 'I only really exist when I am working on a film'?
6. 'When I was nine I played the Demon King in Cinderella, and it launched me on the long and happy life of being a monster'?
7. 'I can't stand light. I hate weather. My idea of heaven is moving from one smoke-filled room to another'?
8. 'I'm a sausage machine.A perfect sausage machine'?
9. 'It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing. But by then I couldn't give it up because I was too famous'?
10. 'On the continent people have good food. In England people have good table manners'?
11. 'It only takes one drink to get me loaded.Trouble is, I can never remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth'?
12. 'A man is never drunk if he can lie on the floor without holding on'?
13. 'Doesn't everyone want to lie successfully'?
14. 'Most of the time I don't have much fun.The rest of the time I don't have any fun at all'?
15. 'I have been a film star so long that I don't know what it would feel like not to be one'?
Health Tips :
Prior to bathing and clipping, the pets need to be brushed out to make sure there are no knots in the furnishings. Knots are big problem in dogs and more so in longhaired breed. Brush the beard, legs and underskirt to make sure there are no knots using the Pin Brush. Brush upwards (against the natural lay of the hair) starting at the top of the leg and proceed downward as you are brushing