How much do you know about westerns? (3)
1. Who were the four male leads in the 1985 western 'Silverado'?
2. Who directed 'Silverado'?
3. Which British comedian/comic actor had a cameo role in 'Silverado' as Sheriff of a small western town?
4. Which two Western legends starred together in the 1962 film 'Ride the High Country'?
5. And which legendary director of artistic violence directed it?
6. What was the title of the 1969 Western also directed by Peckinpah which starred William Holden, Robert Ryan and Ernest Borgnine?
7. Who was the actor, better known for his roles in sophisticated comedies who starred as the patriarch in the 1954 western 'Broken Lance'?
8. What was the title of the great song written for the film 'The Alamo' released in 1960?
9. Who played the lead role in the 2000 release 'All the Pretty Horses'?
10. What was the title of the 1954 release in which Burt Lancaster and Jean Peters played Indians at war with the whites?
11. Who was the star of the 1966 release 'The Appaloosa'?
12. Who played the male and female leads in the 1956 release 'Backlash'?
13. What was the title of the curiously compelling Sam Peckinpah western starring Jason Robards which was released in 1970?
14. Who played the two male lead roles of bank-robbing brothers in the 1963 Andrew McLaglen release 'Bandolero!'?
15. Who played the male lead in the 1952 release 'Where the River Bends'?
Benefits of Papayas
Papayas contain white milk like latex substance, which can cause irritation to skin and provoke allergic reaction in some sensitized persons.Ripe papaya fruit can be safely used by pregnantwomen. Unripe, green papaya should be avoided in them since it contains a lot ofpapain, a proteolytic enzyme that used commercially to tenderize meat. In addition to unripepapaya; its seeds, latex, and leaves also containcarpaine, an alkaloid which could be dangerous when eaten in high doses. Unripe papaya, however, can be eaten safely as a cooked vegetable.