How much do you know about film comedies? (3)
1. What was the title of the 'ultimate disaster movie' released in 1997, starring Rowan Atkinson?
2. Who played the two female leads in the 2000 release 'Beautiful Creatures'?
3. What was the title of the 1999 release in which Serbian and Croatian refugees try to carry on their dispute in 1993 London?
4. Who played the part of the Devil in the 2000 release 'Bedazzled'?
5. What was the title of the 1951 release in which a chimpanzee is brought up as a human baby? It starred a future President of the U.S.
6. And who was the future President?
7. Who played the lead in the 1999 release 'Being John Malkovich'?
8. What was the title of the 2000 release set in a dog show in Philadelphia?
9. Who played the male and female leads in the 1993 release 'Dave' in which a Baltimore businessman is invited to the White House to impersonate the President?
10. Who wrote and directed the 1973 French comedy 'La Nuit Americaine'?
11. What was the title of the 1996 release in which a wronged wife and her family drive from Long Island to confront her husband in Manhattan?
12. Who played the lead in the 1982 release 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid'?
13. Who played the two female leads in the 1992 release 'Death Becomes Her'?
14. What was the title of Woody Allen's 1997 release about a writer who goes to a ceremony in his honour at his old school?
15. Who played the male and female leads in the 1999 release 'Galaxy Quest'?
Precaution while using Homeopathy
Law of infinitesimals
In the beginning of homeopathy, small doses of a substance were used. This eventually evolved into using extreme dilutions of the original substance. Hahnemann suggested that the more dilute the substance, the more potent the effect it had against a given disease.