How much do you know about the history and development of communications? (1)
1. When did the Sumerians make their first attempts at a system of writing?
2. By what date did the Egyptians have their hieroglyphic script developed?
3. By what date did the Mesopotamians have their cuneiform script developed?
4. By what date was the Minoan Linear A script developed?
5. By what date was the Mycenaean Linear B script developed?
6. When did writing start to be put to widespread use in China?
7. When was the 22 letter alphabet invented by the Phoenicians?
8. When did the first musical notations appear, in Syria?
9. When was the alphabet adopted in Greece?
10. When did the Etruscans adopt the alphabet?
11. When did calendric writing begin to be used in Central America?
12. By what date had Brahmi syllabic script appeared in India?
13. By what date had paved roads improved physical communications in Rome?
14. By what date had parchment (vellum) been invented in Pergamum,Asia Minor?
15. What year was 'The Periplus of Erythraean Sea', a Greek pamphlet detailing sea trade routes between the Roman world,Africa and South Asia written?
Most Popular Dragons Of All Time
This one originates in atelevision show, back in 1986 namedLollipop Dragon: The Magic Lollipop Adventure where Lollipop Dragon along with his gang of friends saves the day following confrontation with Baron Bad Blood. Each time they successfully manage to beat the Baron Bad Blood form wining the Christmas Race and forcing everyone to eat his liver flavoured lollipops on Christmas. Duh!!!