How much do you know about operetta? (1)
1. If 'Opera' is a drama set to music, in which the dialogue is sung, what is the definition of 'Operetta'?
2. Who composed the operetta 'The Beautiful Galatea' based on the Greek Myth of Pygmalion and Galatea?
3. Who composed the operettas 'Die Fledermaus' (The Bat) and 'The Gypsy Baron'?
4. Who composed the operettas 'Frederica','The Merry Widow', 'The Land of Smiles' and many more?
5. Who composed the operettas 'The Firefly','The Vagabond King' and 'Rose Marie'?
6. Who composed the operettas 'Merrie England','Tom Jones' and 'The Princess of Kensington'?
7. Which of Gilbert and Sullivan's famous comic operas has the secondary title 'The King of Barataria'?
8. Sir W. S Gilbert died in 1911 at the age of 74. How did he die?
9. Who was the American composer of many musical comedies including the well- remembered 'Naughty Marietta'?
10. Who was the Hungarian composer of a number of popular operettas, including 'Countess Maritza'?
11. Who was the American composer of many delightful operettas, such as 'Showboat' and 'Roberta'?
12. Which other American composer gave us so many enjoyable operettas (and films) such as 'Kiss Me Kate'? 13.' Girls were made to love and kiss' comes from which Lehar operetta?
14. Which 'musical play' is based upon a fictitious event in the life of the composer Schubert? 15.Who composed 'Desert Song'and 'The Student Prince'?
Smartphone Photography Tips and Tricks
Think With Filters in Mind
The great thing about smartphone photography is the ease of which you have to process your captured image. While it might not be true that every photograph looks better with a filter, it is certainly true that filters can add interest to an otherwise boring photo. That said you shouldnt simply think oh well Ill just add a filter to it to make it awesome instead think that would look really cool with this filter! and then shoot your photo accordingly.