How much do you know about the Celtic Gods? (3)
1. Who was the 'flower maiden', the goddess of loving and giving?
2. Who was the goddess concerned with the wild bear?
3. Who was one of the three goddesses of war whose presence on the battlefield incited frenzy?
4. Who was the Welsh goddess called the 'Great Queen'?
5. Who was the guardian god of the land, one of the aspects of the 'Son of Light'?
6. Who was the Welsh goddess, mother of the gods Llew and Dylan?
7. Who was the Welsh god associated with sacred kingship and 'Threefold Death'?
8. Who was the Welsh god of the sea?
9. Who was the god of music, healing and youth, sometimes seen as a hunter?
10. Who was the great river goddess, mother of the god Oenghus?
11. What were the names of the three goddesses who together form the goddess of Irish sovereignty?
12. What was the name of the third of the war goddesses?
13. By what name was the god Mabon known in Ireland?
14. Into what deity did early Christianity transform the god Cernunnos?
15. By what name was the god Sucellus known in Gaul?