How much do you know about the Hindu Gods? (1)
1. Who was the principle god of creation, for members of the sect of Vaishnavism?
2. Who was the principle god of creation, for members of the sect of Shaivism?
3. Who was the goddess of wealth and good fortune, wife of Vishnu?
4. Who was the goddess of destruction, the evil wife of Shiva?
5. Who was the goddess, the good wife of Shiva, the opposite of Kali?
6. Who, for followers of both sects, was the minor god of creation?
7. Who was the goddess, third wife of Shiva?
8. Who was the goddess, consort to Shiva?
9. Who was the goddess, consort to Shiva?
10. Who was the incarnation of Vishnu who corresponded to the perfect deification of life?
11. Who was the goddess of romantic love, the consort of Krishna?
12. Who was the mother goddess of art, music and learning, the female counterpart of Brahma?
13. Who was the god of desire and sexual lust?
14. Who was the storm god, who brings rain?
15. Who was the astral god, who brings ill fortune?