How much do you know about the Greek Gods? (5)
1. Who was the Titan who was the father of Helios (the Sun), Selene (the Moon), and Eon (the Dawn)?
2. Who was the rainbow goddess, messenger of the Gods?
3. Who are the goddesses who personified beauty, grace and good nature? 3.1.Who was the goddess whose name meant 'splendour'? 3.2.Who was the goddess whose name meant 'rejoicing of the heart'? 3.3.Who was the goddess whose name meant 'blossom'?
4. Who was the god of water, of the sea in particular; older than Poseidon and father of 50 daughters by the sea nymph Doris who were called the 'Nereids'?
5. Who was the god of fertility, son of Dionysius and Aphrodite?
6. Who was the sea god with oracular and shape-changing powers?
7. Who was the god of the west wind and husband of Iris?
8. Who was the goddess of the dawn, daughter of Hyperion and Thea?
9. Who was the half-god half-human, renowned for his physical strength, who became a full god after his death?
10. Who was the great river god, son of Oceanus and Tethys, defeated in battle by Heracles for the hand of Deianeira?
11. Who was the god of weddings?
12. Who was the goddess of quarrels and strife?