How much do you know about British monarchs? (7)
1. How long did Queen Victoria reign?
2. Her first Prime Minister became her mentor, unofficial tutor and close friend. Who was he?
3. And who was the man whom she chose to be her Prince Consort?
4. How old was Prince Albert when he died of typhoid?
5. With the death of Victoria, the crown passed to yet another dynasty.The name please?
6. Who was the first King of this dynasty, who reigned from 1901 to 1910?
7. And what was the name of his Queen?
8. Who was the second Windsor King who reigned from 1910 to 1936?
9. And what was the name of his Queen?
10. Who was the third King of the Windsor dynasty, who came to the throne in 1936?
11. What was the name of the American divorcee for whom Edward VIII gave up the throne?
12. His place was taken by his younger brother. By what name did he reign?
13. George was King of England from 1936 to 1952.What was the name of his Queen before their marriage?
14. Who succeeded him after his death in 1952?
15. And who became the Queen's consort in November 1947?
Get in to the regular plank position, but place your arms out further in front of you, and a little closer together. Squeeze your glutes, quads and abs as hard as you possibly can. Your whole body should be trembling; you wont be able to hold this anywhere near as long as the regular plank.