How much do you know about 1940? (continued)
1. What famous air battle begins?
2. The Luftwaffe begins all-night bombing raids on London and other cities. By what name are these raids more commonly known?
3. German bombing of British cities causes what level of casualties?
4. What does Hitler call his planned invasion of Britain?
5. The United States enacts a law which allows Britain to borrow war supplies against a promise to pay after the war. How is this agreement commonly known?
6. Italy invades which British protectorate?
7. What treaty is signed by Germany, Italy and Japan?
8. Which passenger liner carrying children, refugees from Britain is sunk by a German U-Boat off the coast of Ireland?
9. Italy invades which neighbouring country?
10. British warships cripple the Italian fleet.Where?
11. In the Dordogne, in France, four young 'cavers' stumble on incredible examples of pre-historic art.Where?
12. In the U.S, who is re-elected for a third term?
13. Who is appointed British Foreign Secretary?
14. Charlie Chaplin's new satire opens. It is called?
15. Death of the American author of The Great Gatsby and Tender is the Night. His name please?
Rules to play Rock Climbing
For as many players as desired. Start with a ten second time limit. First player gets ready, and a time keeper says when to go. The climber gets to as many holds as he she can before the time keeper yells, Time. Second climber tries to beat that number, same path if you wanna make it harder. If the climber does, he wins, thats the new goal. After everyone goes, end of round one, add time, start round two. Games continues until one remains, or everyone is tired. Training Value endurance, stamina, fluidity, memory, recognition.