Scars removal from face
1. Blanch & grind a few almonds to a fine paste with 2 tablespoon milk and one tablespoon each of orange & carrot juice. Apply well on face and neck. Leave for ½ hour, then wash off.
2. Apply one tablespoon finely ground raw papaya on face and neck. Keep for 15-20 minutes and wash off.
3. Wash face with coconut water (nariyal pani). Apply coconut water on face and leave for 15-20 minute before washing it off.
4. Grind one teaspoon yellow mustard (peeli rai) to a paste with 1 tablespoon malai/cream & apply on face and neck. Leave for 15-20 minutes. This also removes itching as well as blemishes from the skin.
5. Wash & grind a few fresh mint (pudina) leaves to a smooth paste. Apply & leave for ½ hour or apply every night before going to sleep. This helps in getting rid of pimples along with the blemishes.
6. Apply a teaspoon of olive oil mixed with ½ a teaspoon of lime juice. Leave it for 20-25 minute & then wash off.
7. Take the pulp of a ripe tomato. Add a few drops of lemon juice & rub on the face and neck. Leave for 20-25 minute. Wash off.
8. If your skin is dry, rub a stick of sandalwood in milk & if skin is oily rub it in rose water (gulab jal) and then apply on face. Leave for an hour and then wash with cold water. Very effective during summers.
9. For a dry & blemished skin, mix a tablespoon gram flour (besan), add a pinch of turmeric (haldi), ¼ teaspoon orange peel (santare ka chilka) powder, a teaspoon curd (dahi) & a teaspoon milk. Apply on face & neck. When skin feels taunt, rub it off with finger tips or wash off with tap water.