1. Boil 1 cup mustard oil (sarson ka tel) with 4 tablespoon henna (mehendi) leaves. Filter and bottle. Massage on the bald patches regularly.
2. Grind the remains of tobacco smoked in a hookah and add to boiling mustard oil. Cool and store. Massage on the bald patches regularly.
3. Rub on the scalp 1 teaspoon oil in which raw mangoes have been preserved for over one year. Repeat this treatment frequently.
4. Grind 1 tablespoon liquorice root pieces (mulathi) in 1 cup milk with ¼ teaspoon saffron (kesar). Apply this paste on bald patches at bedtime continuously.
5. Grind fenugreek seeds (methi dana), with water and apply on the head. Leave for at least 40 minutes before washing. Do it every morning for a month. Bed sores w Apply honey on the length and breadth of a banana leaf and lie on it for a few hours. Ensure its contact with the affected parts.