Joint pains arthritis rheumatism gout
1. Squeeze half a lime (lemon) in one glass of hot water (as hot as you can drink) and drink it. Have this 8-10 times a day. Having lemon juice might seem like a contradiction to what you have always believed that sour things are bad for joint pains but the action of lemon in the body is alkaline and its rich vitamin C content is valuable in the treatment of joint pains. Initially for a few days you might feel that the pain is increasing but gradually it decreases.
2. A diet of only bananas for 3-4 days is advised. You can have 8-9 bananas a day.
3. Make a tea from papaya seeds and have 6-7 cups a day for at least 2 weeks.
4. Have 1-2 garlic (lasan) cloves or 1 garlic (lasan), which has only 1 clove in a pod, first thing in the morning.
5. Mix 1 teaspoon of dry amla powder with 2 teaspoon of jaggery (gur) and have it twice daily for a month.
6. Regularly massage with neem oil. w Take a handful of fresh neem leaves. Grind them in the mixer. Strain. Add lemon juice and drink 1-2 times a day on an empty stomach (people prone to acidity should not have this).
7. Take equal quantities of asparagus seeds (shatavari), black cumin seeds (shah jeera), fenugreek (methi daana) seeds and carom seeds (ajwain). Powder and take ½ teaspoon every morning.
8. Combine 6 teaspoons each of ginger (adrak) and caraway seed (shah jeera) along with 3 teaspoon of black peppercorns (saboot kali mirch) and grind into a fine powder. Have ½ teaspoon with water twice daily.
9. Soak 1-2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (methi daana) in a cup of curd overnight. Eat in the morning on an empty stomach or soak 1-2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds (methi daana) in 1 cup water overnight. Drink the water first thing in the morning and also eat the methi seeds. 10. On an empty stomach have 3-4 walnuts (akhrot) or fresh coconut for a few days. 11. Take out 1 tablespoon juice of fresh leaves of bathua and drink every day on an empty stomach for 2-3 months. Do not add anything to the juice and do not eat anything before and after for 2 hours.