500 questions in 50 tests. Each test contains 10 questions.
let off steam
to get rid of your extra energy or strong feelings by doing some activity
The man was angry at first but now he has let off steam and has calmed down.
More Idioms ...
My Account / Test History
Our Solar System. Download from App Store
General Knowledge 2016 - 33
Scramble Word Game
English Question Answer
Before a noun with a determiner (for example: the, my, these), both and both of are both possible.
- Both (of) my parents like riding. She s eaten both (of) the chops.
- She's eaten both chops. (= ... both of the chops.)
- Both of them can come tomorrow.
Mary sends her love to both of us.
- I ve invited them both. Mary sends us both her love.
I've made you both something to eat.
- both children(NOT the both children).
Basic English Usage