Best Photo Apps
Photoristic HD is an iPad image app that s just powerful enough to be quite useful without overloading you with features that you don t really want.
It s all about the photo editor it features standard image adjustment tools (white balance, exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, vibrance and saturation), with additional colour controls, a black and white mode, split toning and a hefty collection of presets for Instagram style quick fixes.
It s fast and easy to use and can handle images up to 20 megapixels, and while they re not exactly giving it away it comes at a fairly reasonable price for its no nonsense set of genuinely useful photo tools.
Things that go wrong in houses and flatsEveryday minor injuriesOther everyday problems
- Iíve mislaid Bobís letter. Have you seen it anywhere? [put it somewhere and canít find it]
- She spilt some coffee on the carpet. I hope it doesnít stain, [leave a permanent mark]
- I overslept this morning and was half an hour late for work.
- Iíve locked myself out. Can I use your phone to ring my wife?
- The car wonít start. I hope itís nothing serious.
- The kitchen clockís slow/fast/stopped. What time díyou make it?