Things that go wrong in houses and flatsEveryday minor injuriesOther everyday problems
- Iíve mislaid Bobís letter. Have you seen it anywhere? [put it somewhere and canít find it]
- She spilt some coffee on the carpet. I hope it doesnít stain, [leave a permanent mark]
- I overslept this morning and was half an hour late for work.
- Iíve locked myself out. Can I use your phone to ring my wife?
- The car wonít start. I hope itís nothing serious.
- The kitchen clockís slow/fast/stopped. What time díyou make it?