There are one what for every 6 people in Canada ?
My Account / Test History
Our Solar System. Download from App Store
General Knowledge 2015 - 31
Verbal Reasoning Quiz - Mind Game
Vocabulary Game 1
Elementary English Grammar Test
Before a noun with a determiner (for example: the, my, these), both and both of are both possible.
- Both (of) my parents like riding. She s eaten both (of) the chops.
- She's eaten both chops. (= ... both of the chops.)
- Both of them can come tomorrow.
Mary sends her love to both of us.
- I ve invited them both. Mary sends us both her love.
I've made you both something to eat.
- both children(NOT the both children).
Standard English Grammar Test
English Question Answer