4. inveterate, rooted, deep-rooted, planted, implanted, fixed, infixed, ineradicable; permanent, inseparable, built-in; ingrained, engrained, inwrought, enwrought, in the grain.
5. essential, elemental, elementary, basic, basal, primary, fundamental, underlying, radical.
6. intuitive, intuitional, involuntary, noninferential; impulsive, automatic, immediate, spontaneous, on-the-spot.
-n. 7. inhabitant, habitant, dweller, citizen; aborigine, primitive, indigene, autochthon; countryman, compatriot, Yiddish, landsman,
nativity, n. 1. birth, blessed event, childbirth, delivery; parturition, childbearing, giving birth, bringing or coming into the world, (all of animals) dropping, hatching, laying, casting, Obs. geniture.
2. background, heritage, origins, extraction, derivation, beginnings; parentage, ancestry, lineage, descent, blood, stock, breed; nationality, national origin, citizenship.
3. Nativity birth of Jesus Christ, coming of the son of God or the Savior; Christmas, celebration of the birth of Christ; manger scene, crdche.
natty, adj. spruce, smart, dapper, All SI. spiffy, sharp, nifty, nobby, swell; sleek, trim, neat, well-groomed; chic, stylish, fashionable, well-dressed, well-turned-out, out of a band box, Both SI. classy, snazzy; elegant, fancy, dressed to the teeth, dressed to kill, dressed to the nines, Inf. dressy, Inf. posh, Inf. ritzy, Inf swanky, Inf. swank, Inf. all gussied-up, SI. all dressed-up, 5/.# all duded-up.
natural adj. 1. genuine, real, authentic, honest, actual, unartificial, inartificial; unaltered, unmodified, unchanged, untouched, unaffected; pure, unmixed, uncombined; crude, raw, unrefined; wild, untamed, uncultivated.
2. native, inborn, inbred, innate, connate, connatural, natural-born, ingenerate. See - native (def. 1).
3. inveterate, rooted, deep-rooted, planted, implanted, fixed. See - native (def. 4).
4. free, unfettered, unconstrained; spontaneous, immediate, automatic, impulsive, on-the-spot, involuntary; uhpremeditated, noninferential, intuitive, intuitional; unintended, unintentional, unconscious, unwitting.
5. physical, material, corporeal, substantial; tangible, palpable; simple, plain, unadorned.
6. ordinary, unexceptional, homely, commonplace, common; normal, routine, habitual, regular, standard, typical; accepted, established, usual, current, customary.
7. innocent, naive, ingenuous, artless, guileless, simple-minded, undissembling, undesigning, childlike, unsophisticated, inexperienced; unenlightened, untaught, unstudied, untutored, uneducated.
8. open, open-hearted, plain-spoken; candid, blunt, frank, direct, straight, straightforward, unreserved; informal, unpretentious, unpretending, unassuming.
9. illegitimate, bastard, baseborn; adulterous, adulterine.
10. unreformed, unregenerate, unconverted, unredeemed.
11. logical, reasonable; subsequent, consequent.
12. elemental, elementary, essential, basic, primary, fundamental, underlying, radical.
13. subjective, constitutional, idiosyncratic.
-n. 14. Informal, talent, genius, whiz.
15. idiot, imbecile, half-wit, moron, simpleton, SI. dimwit; dunce, dolt, dullard, numskull, blockhead, dunderhead, dunderpate; ignoramus, ninny, nincompoop, nitwit.
My Account / Test History
What have you today?
What's the matter with you today?
What's wrong (with you)?, What's the trouble (with you)'? and What's the problem? are also correct.