ascend, rise, descend, fall, drop, dig, sag; swerve, swing, veer, turn, curve, fork, Both U.S. Facetious. zig, zag; list, heel, Naut. careen.
3. approximate, near, approach, Archaic, nigh; verge, gravitate, drift; (all followed by towards) lean, bend, bear.
4. (of persons) Usu.
incline to dispose, predispose, prejudice, bias; influence, affect.
5. (of the head, body, etc.) bow, nod, lower, cast down; kneel, genuflect, curtsy; salaam, bend down, stoop.
-n. 6. slope, slant, pitch, grade, ramp, hill, bank, inclined plane, inclination; acclivity, rise, ascent; declivity, declination, descent, fall, drop, dip, downgrade.
inclined, adj. 1. (usu. followed by to) disposed, tending, Archaic, propense, of a mind; prone, apt, liable, likely, susceptible, open; predisposed, given, partial, prejudiced, biased; attracted, sympathetic, keen, willing, eager, Archaic, fain, zealous, ardent, fervent, avid.
2. leaning, bending, tilting, gravitating, verging, bearing.
3. oblique, angular, angled, mitered, beveled, cantic, diagonal; graded, sloping, sloped, shelving, aslant, slanting, slanted; pitching, pitched, banked, steep, precipitous; acclivitous, acclivous, rising, ascending; declivitous, declinational, descending, falling, dropping, dipping, sagging; swerving, turning, angling, Both U.S. Facetious, zigging, zagging; listing, heeling, Naut. careening.
include, v. 1. enclose, incorporate, comprise, comprehend, embrace, embody, hold; admit, take in, cover.
2. involve, refer to, take into account, count, number, reckon or number among; append, subjoin, subsume.
3. categorize, classify, group, arrange, place; tabulate, index, file, list, catalog, register.
inclusive, adj. 1. enclosing, embracing, incorporating, embodying, comprehending, comprising, surrounding, encircling, taking in; from start to finish, from beginning to end, up and down, without exception.
2. comprehensive, extensive, wide, full; all-embracing, all-encompassing, blanket, umbrella; sweeping, general, across-the-board; broad, compendious, catch-all.
incognito, adj. 1. (all in reference to one's identity) concealed, undisclosed, unidentified, unrecognized; clandestine, sub rosa, under the rose, secretive, mysterious; disguised, masked, veiled, camouflaged, sailing under false colors; shielded, sheltered, protected, secreted; unrevealed, Latin, in pectore, It. in petto. -adv. 2. under an assumed name, under cover, on the sly, mysteriously, privately, confidentially, clandestinely; discreetly, quietly, with circumspection, without fanfare, out of the limelight, secretly, on the q.t., under wraps.
-n. 3. masquerader, domino, mystery man, woman of mystery, confidential agent, secret agent, double agent; recluse, Inf. clam.
4. concealment, secrecy, privacy, circumspection, discretion, seclusion, obscurity, secretiveness.
5. disguise, masquerade, camouflage, mask, screen, smokescreen, false identity, cover, act, sham, blink, charade; assumed name, alias, pseudonym, nom de plume, pen name.