2. inmost, farthest inward, innermost, Scot., Irish. benmost, deep within.
3. essential, quintessential, basic, organic, radical, constitutional, fundamental.
4. instinctive, intuitive, impulsive, involuntary, spontaneous; visceral, intestinal, SI. gut.
inner, adj. 1. inside, within, interior; inward, internal; inmost, innermost, Scot., Irish, benmost.
2. private, privy, nonpublic, intimate, personal, confidential; restricted, reserved, privileged; secret, veiled, hidden, occult, esoteric.
3. mental, spiritual, psychic, psychological; nonphysical, metaphysical.
innermost, adj. 1. inmost, farthest inward, Scot., Irish, benmost, deep within.
2. innate, intrinsic, inherent, indigenous, indwelling, immanent; ingrained, engrained, inwrought, enwrought.
3. essential, basic, radical, organic, constitutional, fundamental; pithy, substantial, meaty, quintessential.
4. private, privy, personal, intimate, confidential; restricted, reserved, privileged; esoteric, secret, occult, veiled, hidden, enclosed, obscure.
5. instinctive, intuitive, impulsive, involuntary, spontaneous; visceral, intestinal, SI. gut.
6. intense, heartfelt, moving, stirring, overpowering.
7. profound, deep, detailed, penetrating.
-n. 8. inmost part, interior part, Both pi. recesses, penetralia.
9. center, middle, nucleus; gist, heart, core, marrow, pith.
10. depths, hold, womb, bowels, belly; abyss, chasm, cavity, gulf.
innkeeper, n. hotelkeeper, hotelman, hosteler, Fr. aubergiste, innholder, Brit, victualer; keeper, boniface, landlord, host,
innocence, n. 1. sinlessness, virtue, virtuousness, decency, probity; immaculateness, faultlessness, flawlessness, impeccability; stainlessness, spotlessness, cleanness; chastity, purity, incorruption, incorruptibility, righteousness, uprightness; virginality, virginity, modesty.
2. guiltlessness, blamelessness, inculpability; clean hands, clear conscience, clear mind; unimpeachability, irreproachability, irreprehensibility.
3. simplicity, ingenuousness, artlessness, guilelessness; inexperience, greenness, unworldliness; unsophistication, unaffectedness, unartificiality, naturalness; sincerity, honesty, candor, openness, frankness; nai'vetd, unsuspicion, trustingness, trustfulness.
4. harmlessness, innocuousness, playfulness, safeness; uninjuriousness, inoffensiveness, hurtlessness, unhurtfulness, innoxiousness, unobjectionableness.
innocent, adj. 1. pure, sinless, virtuous, unfallen; immaculate, faultless, flawless, spotless, impeccable, clean; unstained, undefiled, unblemished, unsullied; chaste, virginal, vestal, moral, decent; righteous, upright, sterling.
2. guiltless, blameless, clear, inculpable; above suspicion, clean-handed; irreproachable, unblameworthy, unimpeachable, irreprehensible.
3. harmless, innocuous, safe, playful; uninjurious, unhurtful, innoxious, hurtless, unobjectionable, inoffensive.
4. simple, ingenuous, childlike, natural, unaffected, unartificial; unsophisticated, artless, guileless, undesigning; candid, open, frank, sincere, honest; naive, unsuspicious, confiding, trusting, trustful, credulous; inexperienced, unworldly, unhardened, shock-able, green, wet behind the ears.
My Account / Test History
What have you today?
What's the matter with you today?
What's wrong (with you)?, What's the trouble (with you)'? and What's the problem? are also correct.