Indian Polity & Governance in Constitution (Civil Service Examination), Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
What does the 104111 Constitution Amendement Bill related to? 
Abolition of Legislative Councils in certain states.
Introduction of dual citizenship for persons of Indian origin living outside India.
Providing quota to socially and educationally backward classes in private educational institutions.
Providing quota for religious minorities in the services under the central Government.
Which one of the following Articles of the Indian Constitution provides that 'It shall be the duty of the Union to protect every State against external aggression and internal disturbance'? 
Match List I (Articles of the Constitution of India) with List II (Provision) and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists: 
A. Article 14
B. Article 15
C. Article 16
D. Article 17
1. The State shall not discriminate against any citizen on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex place of birth or any of term
2. The State shall not deny to any person equality before the law or the equal protection of laws within the territory of India
3. 'Untouchability'is abolished and its practice in any from is forbidden
4. There shall be equality of opportunity for all citizens in matters relating to employment or appointment to any office under the State
A-2, B-1,C-4, D-3
A-3, B-4,C-1, D-2
Which one of the following Articles of the Constitution of India says that the executive power of every State shall be so exercise as not to impede or prejudice the exercise of the executive power of the Union? 
Consider the following statements: 
1. There is no provision in the Constitution of India to encourage equal pay for equal work for both men and n women.
2. The Constitution of India does not define backward classes.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Which one of the following Bills must be passed by each. House of the Indian Parliamentary separately by special majority? 
Constitution Amendment Bill
Consider the following statements: 
1. The constitution of India has 40 parts.
2. There are 390 Articles in the constitution of India in all.
3. Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh and Twelfth schedules were added to the Constitution of India by the Constitution (Amendment) Acts.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1 and 2
1,2 and 3
With reference to Indian Public Finance, consider the following statements: 
1. Disbursements from Public Accounts of India are subject to the Vote of Parliament
2. The Indian constitution provides for the establishment of a Consolidated Fund, a Public Account and a Contingency Fund for each State
3. Appropriations and disbursements under the Railway Budget are subject to the same form of parliamentary control as other appropriations and disbursements
Which of the statements given above are correct? 
1 and 2
2 and 3
1, 2 and 3
Panchayat Raj was first introduced in India in October, 1959 in: 
With reference to Indian Parliament, which one of the following is not correct? 
the Appropriation Bill must be passed by both the Houses of Parliament before it can be enacted into law
No money shall be withdrawn from the Consolidated Fund of India except under the appropriation made by the Appropriation Act
Finance Bill is required for proposing new taxes but no another Bill/Act is required for making changes in the rates of taxes which are already under operation.
No Money Bill can be introduced except on the recommendation of the President
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Awesome Things You Should Know Before Visiting London
Top Sports Rivalries of All Time
Precautions while using Microwaves
Rules to play Bungee Jumping
Cure for Rheumatism
Tips To Prepare a Government Job Interview
Reference Should be Genuine
If you are going to attend the Interview on the reference basis then see to it that your reference is genuine and solid.