General Knowledge - History of India
What was the primary source of income of the State during the Gupta period?
Tax from the traders
Income from conquest of other States
The earliest Veda is the
The seat of Central Government of British India was shifted from Calcutta to Delhi in the year
Which university was provided special patronage by Harsha?
Due to Which reason the peasantry suffered during Alauddin Khalji's reign?
Burden of large number of taxes
Atrocities of Zamindars
The most important feature in the economic measure pursued by Allauddin Khilji was
minting of new coins
development of agriculture
The number of permanent members of the Security Council of the United Nations is
In which field of art extraordinary progress was made in the Gupta period?
During whose period Al-Beruni came to India?
Which ruler, for the first time issued gold coins on a large scale in ancient India?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Powerful Weapons In History
Best Hotel Swimming Pools
101 Ideas to Boost Business
Zodiac Signs That Will be Successful in 2015
Creative Cleaning Hacks
Quick Dry Wet Shoes and Gloves
Shoes and gloves soaked through from rain or snow? Shove some crumpled newspaper inside to soak it all up. A sachet of plain uncooked rice works too.