General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which of the following country was officially declared to be the world's first atheist state after world war II?
Consider the following:
1. Botanical Survey of India
2. Zoological Survey of India
3. Archeological Survey of India
4. Anthropological Survey of India
Which among the following represents the correct chronological arrangement of their establishments ?
1 3 2 4
3 1 2 4
1 2 3 4
3 1 4 2
What has been proposed the duration of proposed Bachelor in Rural Medicine and Surgery (BRMS) degree which has been recently (in year 2010) in mid of criticism?
3 years with internship
4 years with internship
5 years with internship
2.5 years without internship
None of them
Hundies are normally __________?
Bills of Exchanges
Bills of Purchase
Bills of Lading
We read in the newspapers that India's per capita income has been increasing for last many years, however,even today, India is far from achieving welfare of all. Which of the following statements/ situation indicates a better welfare due to rising per capita income?
The per capita income increases with no change in overall income distribution
The per capita income increases with change in the income distribution in favor of the Rich
The per capita income increases with change in the income distribution in favor of the Poor
The per capita income increases with change in the income distribution in favor of the Industrial Labor
The per capita income increases with change in the income distribution in favor of the rural people.
Consider the following statements:
1. FIIs have been permitted to invest in all types of securities except the government securities
2. The investments by FIIs enjoy full capital account convertibility
Which among the above statements is/ are correct ?
Only 1 is correct
Only 2 is correct
Both are correct
None of them is correct
How many people have won Nobel Prize posthumously till now?
What is the minimum age to be eligible of benefits of Janani Suraksha Yojna?
What is the number of institutions in the Indian Network for Climate Change Assessment (INCCA)?
The boards of which of the following category Public Sector companies will have powers for equity investment to establish joint ventures and wholly owned subsidiaries in India and abroad?
Both Maharatna & Navratna
Neither Maharatna nor Navratna
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Yams
Things Vegetarians Get Really Good
Best Foods to Eat to Gain Muscle
Annoying Habits You Should Avoid Doing in Public
Funny Things To Do This Winter
Pink Lakes of the World
Valentines Day Class Room Party Ideas
Heart Shaped Cookies Creatures
Make a big batch of heart shaped sugar cookies and let the kids decorate them to look like fun heart shaped creatures.