General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which among the following three well defined regions in Andhra Pradesh are treated as one for administrative purposes?
1. Delta 2. Rayalseema 3. Telangana
1 & 2
2 & 3
1 & 3
all treated separately
all treated one
The most favored nation (MFN) rule and the national treatment policy of the World Trade Organization enshrine themselves with which of the following?
Binding and enforceable commitments
Which among the following is the First University of India which had an Indian language (Urdu) as medium of instruction?
Aligarh Muslim University
Which among the following is a major exports from India to Bhutan?
Which among the following country is India's biggest Trade partner?
In context with the RBI, NDS is an electronic platform for facilitating dealing in Government Securities and Money Market Instruments. What does NDS stand for__?
National Depository System
Negotiated Dealing System
National Dealing System
Negotiable Deals System
None of them
Which of the following country is not a member of Shanghai Cooperation Organization?
The "Service area Approach" was an strategy launched to improve which of the following?
Micro, Small and medium Enterprising
Urban Industrial Lending
A & B
Which of the following states has recently (in year 2010) appointed Mahendra Singh Dhoni as the brand ambassador of the save tiger campaign in that state?
Consider the following pairs:
1. Part XV : Elections
2. Part XVI Special Provisions Relating Tribal Areas
3. Part XVIII : Emergency Provisions
4. Part XIV : Tribunals
Which among the above is / are incorrect ?
1 & 2
2 & 3
2 & 4
1 & 4
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
English Question Answer
The Rules of Stretching
Simple Cake Recipes
GK Famous Places in India
Class 9 - Heron's Formula
Human Body Facts
A human male's sperm is the smallest cell of the human body.