General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
As per the reports of NCAER , which among the following states in India has highest Devolution Index?
Which of the following states is the largest producer of Banana in India?
By April 2010, how many approvals have been granted for setting up of SEZs in India ?
Which of the following banks was conceived by Ghanshyam Das Birla,?
State Bank of India
Union Bank of India
In which of the following 3 states the Article 164(1) provided a Minister in charge of tribal welfare who may in addition be in charge of the welfare of the Scheduled Castes and backward classes?
Bihar, West Bengal & Orissa
Bihar, Madhya Pradesh & Orissa
Bihar, Rajasthan & Gujarat
Bihar, Rajasthan & Madhya Pradesh
Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Orissa
Internet escrow is a term most commonly related to which of the following?
We read in the newspapers that India is witnessing two-digit-food-price-inflation phenomenon in the last 18 months. Consider the following reasons behind this phenomenon:
1. The food stock available with the government is much below the mandated buffer norms
2. There is a shortage of food grains in the market.
3. The 2009 monsoon was worst since 1972 which resulted into low agricultural growth.
In the above 3 statements bring out those which hold true:
1 & 2 only
2 & 3 only
all 1,,2 & 3
None of them is correct
Consider the following statements:
1. Deficit financing essentially involves public expenditure in excess of public revenue
2. In Deficit financing, the new currency replaces the old currency
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Only 1 is correct
Only 2 is correct
Both are correct
Both are incorrect
On-line Electric Vehicle,(OELV) is world ' s first commercial wireless electric vehicle. It was launched on March 9, 2010 in which of the following countries?
Which of the following committee's report said that condition of a lot of people in Muslim community is even worse that of SC/STs, communities considered underprivileged for years?
CNR Rao Committee
None of them
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Class 8 - Crop production and management
Benefits of Papayas
Benefits of Cashew
Benefits of Epazote
Prime Minister of india - Duration Quiz
Ajax Interview Q&A
Street Food in India
ASouth Indiansnack that has various sweet and spicy versions of it in different regions. The process of making a spicy bonda involves deepfryingpotato(or other vegetables) filling dipped ingram flourbatter.