General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2017
Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has been elected as the new Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO). He hails from which country?
Which state government has launched a new ‘E-Waste Disposal’ scheme in state schools?
Who has been appointed the new chairman of International Fertiliser Association (IFA)?
Which Indian sportsperson has been honored with the East Bengal football club’s highest honour "Bharat Gaurav"?
India and which country has in 2017 signed MoU for enhanced cooperation in the health sector?
Who is the newly elected President of Amateur Kabaddi Federation of India (AKFI)?
K E Prabhakar
Which Indian-American personality has won the 2017 Regeneron Science Talent Search (STS) award?
Arjun Srinivasan Ramani
The International Day of Women and Girls in Science is observed on which date?
Irruppam Veedu Sasidaran, who passed away in 2017, was the legendary personality of which field?
Which state government has constituted “Maa committee” to check mid day meal quality in schools?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Checkers
Loan Amount Calculator
Class 9 - Gravitation
Myth about Allergies
101 Ideas to Cope with Stress
1. Soak 8 to 10 almonds overnight in 1 cup water. After discarding the outer skin, grind the kernels with 8 to 10 black pepper (saboot kali mirch) in 1 cup water. Sift it and drink once a day, after adding sugar candy (mishri) to taste.