General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2016
Who is the author of the book "Exploring Marxist Bengal"?
The term "Green Zone", which was in 2016 in news, is related to which country?
Which state has become the first Indian state to introduce minimum wages for part time workers?
The South Asia Regional Training and Technical Assistance Centre (SARTTC) will be set up in which city of India?
The 2016 Habitat Film Festival has started in which city of India?
Who among the following is conferred with 2016 Padma Vibhushan award?
Mannam Gopi Chand
Hopman Cup is associated with which sports?
Which Chinese professor has been honoured with the 2013 Dr. George Grierson prize for promoting Hindi?
in 2016, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has entered into a collaboration with which country for the programme 'Soil Protection and Rehabilitation for Food Security'?
Who is the new Prime Minister of United Kingdom ( UK )?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Underwater Photography
Celebrities Who Had Unbelievable Jobs
Benefits of Peas
Cure for Ulcers
Benefits of Cassava
Benefits of Cloves
Clove oil has traditionally been effective for the treatment of stomach related problems such as hiccups, indigestion, motion sickness, and flatulence. Therefore, clove is one of the most important spices added to many Indian dishes.