General Knowledge 2015 - 15
General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
My Account / Test History
Benefits of Durian
Durian was often hailed as a tool to battle aging, and was one of the main reasons why people call it the powerking of fruitspower. It turns out that durian has a wide variety of antioxidant properties stemming from its vitamin and organic chemical makeup that actively reduce the amount of free radicals in the body. Eating an excessive amount of durian can seriously boost your bodypowers ability to eliminate those free radicals, therebyreducing the chances of premature agingand delaying the appearance of symptoms such as wrinkles, age spots, macular degeneration, hair loss, tooth loosening, arthritis, cancer, and heart disease.
Quantitative Aptitude Test
The subject misplaced in indirect questions
The teacher asked me what games did I play?
The teacher asked me what games I played.
In indirect questions follow the usual order of word?: subject first and then verb.