a. Never assume any of the following:
1. The customer cant afford it.
2. The customer wont buy it.
3. The customer doesnt understand the product.
4. The customer wont buy more than one.
5. The customer wont price your competitors.
6. The customer wont like you.
b. On the other hand, dont assume the opposite is true either.
c. Have confidence in your product or service and the need it fills.
Note: We usually use some for affirmative phrases: She's got some chicken, arid any in negative and interrogative phrases' ten hasn't bought any food today Have you bought any food' We sometimes use some in questions: Would you like some soup?