General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
India born 'Martha Dodray' has been honoured with a prestigious UN foundation award for her work in protecting children from the crippling disease. Martha is a health worker from __ ?
A Miniratna–Category–1 Status holding public sector company in India can incur expenditure on modernization, new projects as well as equipment purchase without the approval of the Government, up to:
Rs 100 Crores
Rs 500 Crores
Rs 1000 Crores
Rs 1500 Crores
Who among the following is the winner of ATP Chennai Open 2013 title?
With reference to the Indira Awas Yojana, which among the following statements is / are correct?
1. The allotment for each dwelling unit was increased from 45000 rupees to 75000 rupees
2. Manual Scavengers, freed bonded labourers and tribal groups will be given preference in allotments
3. Building Toilet has been made compulsory under the Indira Awas Yojana
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
Only 1 & 2
Only 1 & 3
1, 2 & 3
Which among the following companies has joined hands with India Post to implement and manage India Post's Rural Systems Integration (RSI) program?
Which of the following has become the first airport in the World to receive the prestigious 'Sword of Honour' for safety management?
Kempegowda International Airport
Kochi International Airport
Indira Gandhi International Airport
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
In 2013, in which among the following states, land acquisition for the Posco steel plant is re-started?
The 'Tirumayam Fort' popular for its architectural beauty of rock-cut temples is located in which state?
With reference to the Great Indian Bustard (
), which among the following statements is not correct?
It is found in abundance in Eastern and Western Himalayas
It is one of the heaviest of the flying birds in India
As per IUCN, it is a Critically Endangered Bird
All the above statements are correct
Anjolie Ela Menon, who was conferred Delhi state government Lifetime Achievement Award-2013, is a famous________?
Human Rights activist
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
The Most Powerful People In Enterprise Tech
Most Powerful Weapons In History
Reality TV Shows That Are Far From Reality
Simple Division - Maths Game
Rules to play Rowing
A collar around the shaft of the oar that keeps the oar from slipping through the oarlock and can be adjusted up and down the oar to increase or decrease leverage.