General Knowledge 2013 - 06
General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
My Account / Test History
Weird cars in the world
Most of us have very usual cars – maybe an old VW, or a red fancy Ferrari. Our roads are full of those, but they rarely catch our attention. While VW can mean, that you have some financial problems, Ferrari shows that you are a rich lucky bastard. But in the end, you still get lost in the ocean of similar cars.
However, if you really want to stand out of the crowd, and show not only your financial status, but also your personality – what you need is something that cannot be found in any auto store. Something crazy, strange and absolutely unique.
To give you some hints, we collected these 50 Weirdest and Most Unusual Cars Ever Made.
Enjoy, share and don’t forget to tell us which is your favorite one!
Some for Any - Any
There aren't some books on the shelf.
There aren't any books on the shelf.
We usually use some for affirmative phrases: She's got some chicken, arid any in negative and interrogative phrases' ten hasn't bought any food today Have you bought any food' We sometimes use some in questions: Would you like some soup?
Elementary English Grammar Test