General Knowledge 2011 - 05
General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
My Account / Test History
Balls are spotted by placing them on the long string as close as possible to the foot spot and between the foot spot and the foot rail, without moving any interfering ball. If the spotted ball cannot be placed on the foot spot, it should be placed in contact (if possible) with the corresponding interfering ball. However, when the cue ball is next to the spotted ball, the spotted ball should not be placed in contact with the cue ball; a small separation must be maintained. If all of the long string below the foot spot is blocked by other balls, the ball is spotted above the foot spot, and as close as possible to the foot spot.
The word soon means a short time after now, a short time in the future. If right now it is April, and Harry will graduate from college in May, then he'll be graduating from college soon. If it's 5:30 and I will be home at 6:00, then I will get home from work soon.
The word early has two meanings:
1) Near the beginning of a particular period of time I'll be traveling early next month. or ( between the 1st and the 10th of the month) She gets up very early in the morning. or ( probably around 5 AM) Early in his career, he worked at Microsoft. or ( in the beginning of his career)
2) Before the expected time If most people graduate after 4 years, but Harry did intensive study and will graduate after 3 years, then he will graduate early. If I normally get home from work at 6:00 PM but today I'm coming home at 3:00 PM, then I'm coming home early. If a project must be completed by December 31 but I complete it by December 15, then I have finished it early.