General Knowledge - General Awareness
A field or a part of a garden where fruit trees grow, mainly commercially
Which one of the following is the first season of the year according to Indian convention?
Which of the following is not one of the important steps in processing tea leaves
Which of the following was the physician who adored Kanishka's court
For which of the following is the cultivation of Tobacco done in Uttar Pradesh?
For eating and smoking
For cigarettes manufacturing
Which of the following is not a Biosphere Reserve
Where is UN International Drug Control Programme headquarters located :
Which of the following countries is not a member of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) ?
In which of the following places is the Civil Aviation Training Centre situated in the Uttar Pradesh?
What is the colour of the "Dharma Chakra" in the middle of our National Flag?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
General Knowledge 2011
Tips for Success in Law School
Benefits of Mint Leaf
Best Shaded Mehndi Designs
What to Eat in Haryana
Benefits of Cherry
Benefits of Bay Leaf
Bay leaves also contain folic acid with a 100 gram serving providing about 180 mg or 45% of the RDA. Folates are required in DNA synthesis and during the peri conception period to prevent neural tube defects in the baby.