General Awareness - Questions-14
General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
My Account / Test History
Precautions while using Microwaves
Microwavable plastic containers
Plastics melt, and most containVERY TOXICchemicals. These toxins are sealed into the plastic, but microwaving may release them. Guess where they go? Into your food! Never let plastic wrap touch your food. Use only microwave plastic wrap to cover dishes, or use a microwave plate cover or another inverted dish. Never reheat in Styrofoam, margarine tubs, whipped topping bowls or other plastic containers. If you use reheatable disposable microwave containers, discard them afterwards; dont reuse. When using microwavable plastic containers,NEVERuse with fatty, greasy or very sugary foods. Reheat briefly only, and dont overheat.
Verbal Reasoning Quiz - Mind Game
Some for Any - Any
There aren't some books on the shelf.
There aren't any books on the shelf.
We usually use some for affirmative phrases: She's got some chicken, arid any in negative and interrogative phrases' ten hasn't bought any food today Have you bought any food' We sometimes use some in questions: Would you like some soup?
Standard English Grammar Test