General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
Which one of the following is not the official language of the United Nations Organisation?
Who among the following is known as the guardian of the Public Purse in India?
The Comptroller and Auditor General of India
The Minister of Finance
Which of the following Crops is of Kharif Season?
Lunar eclipse occurs on
A new moon day
A full moon day
A half moon day
both 1 and 2
Which one of the following states has only one representatives each in Lok Sabha?
Himachal Pradesh and Jammu Kashmir
Arunachal Pradesh and Tripura
Mizoram and Nagaland
Who is not the Speaker of the Lok Sabha ever?
P. A. Sangma
Which of the following crops helps in nitrogen fixation?
Among the following who was the Speaker in two Lok Sabhas?
P. A. Sangma
G. M. C Balyogi
The First Finance Commission was constituted in the year
Thalassaemia is a hereditary disease affecting -
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Carrer Success Tips
Amazing Treehouses From Around The World
Rules to play Surfing
Benefits of Curry Leaves
Benefits of Leek
Way To Wakeup
Start Your Day Well
Replace any negative thoughts or thinking about problems by something pleasant and optimistic. What could be better than reading a good inspiring book.