General Awareness - Questions-02
General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
My Account / Test History
Rules to play Yoga
Balancing postures develop lightness, strength and agility. They also help develop body control, muscle tone, coordination, and concentration.
In yoga, the body is gently maneuvered in all directions. Consequently every muscle is stretched and toned. The internal organs are massaged, squeezed, and expanded, improving their general function. The skeletal system is flexed, extended, rotated, and twisted, creating greater joint mobility. The spine is encouraged to maintain a healthy, upright, and painfree condition. The circulation is improved. The breathing capacity and elasticity of the lungs is enhanced.
In for Within
I'll come back in an hour - if you mean before the end of an hour.
I'll come back within an hour.
in means after the end of, within means before the end of.
Quantitative Aptitude Test