1. FactNerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles per hour.
2. FactThe brain operates on the same amount of power as 10-watt light bulb.
3. FactThe human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica.
4. FactYour brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream.
5. FactThe brain is much more active at night than during the day.
6. FactScientists say the higher your I.Q. the more you dream.
7. FactNeurons continue to grow throughout human life.
8. FactInformation travels at different speeds within different types of neurons.
9. FactThe brain itself cannot feel pain.
10. Fact80% of the brain is water.
11. FactFacial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body.
12. FactEvery day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair.
13. FactWomen's hair is about half the diameter of men's hair.
14. FactOne human hair can support 3.5 ounces.
15. FactThe fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.
16. FactThere are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee.
17. FactBlondes have more hair.
18. FactFingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
19. FactThe lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average.
20. FactYou must lose over 50% of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone.
21. FactHuman hair is virtually indestructible.
22. FactThe largest internal organ is the small intestine.
23. FactThe human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet.
24. FactThe acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razorblades.
25. FactThe human body is estimated to have 60,000 miles of blood vessels.
26. FactYou get a new stomach lining every three to four days.
27. FactThe surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court.
28. FactWomen's hearts beat faster than men's.
29. FactScientists have counted over 500 different liver functions.
30. FactThe aorta is nearly the diameter of a garden hose.
31. FactYour left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
32. FactYou could remove a large part of your internal organs and survive.
33. FactThe adrenal glands change size throughout life.
34. FactSneezes regularly exceed 100 mph.
35. FactCoughs clock in at about 60 mph.
36. FactWomen blink twice as many times as men do.
37. FactA full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.
38. FactApproximately 75% of human waste is made of water.
39. FactFeet have 500,000 sweat glands and can produce more than a pint of sweat a day.
40. FactDuring your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
41. FactThe average person expels flatulence 14 times each day.
42. FactEarwax production is necessary for good ear health.
43. FactThe largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
44. FactThe three things pregnant women dream most of during their first trimester are frogs, worms and potted plants.
45. FactYour teeth start growing 6 months before you are born.
46. FactBabies are always born with blue eyes.
47. FactBabies are, pound for pound, stronger than an ox.
48. FactOne out of every 2,000 newborn infants has a tooth when they are born.
49. FactA fetus acquires fingerprints at the age of three months.
50. FactEvery human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
General English Test - 17
History of India - Test - 09
General Knowledge 2016 - 29
Scramble Word Game
Advanced English Grammar Test
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Elementary English Grammar Test
Vocabulary Game 1