Quizzes, tests, exercises and puzzles for English as a Second Language (ESL), English as a foreign language (EFL), Teaching EFL (TEFL), Test of EFL (TOEFL), English for speakers of other languages (ESOL), Teaching ESOL (TESOL), TOEIC.
Tyrell Beach Bay
The Windward Islands include the unknown island of Carriacou, whose name means land of many reefs. Experience the natural wonders that exist under the sea and the ancient traditions of shipbuilding that thrive on land. Tyrell Bay Beach isnt to be missed either.
Things that go wrong in houses and flatsEveryday minor injuriesOther everyday problems
- Iíve mislaid Bobís letter. Have you seen it anywhere? [put it somewhere and canít find it]
- She spilt some coffee on the carpet. I hope it doesnít stain, [leave a permanent mark]
- I overslept this morning and was half an hour late for work.
- Iíve locked myself out. Can I use your phone to ring my wife?
- The car wonít start. I hope itís nothing serious.
- The kitchen clockís slow/fast/stopped. What time díyou make it?